- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @ElisabethRohm on Her Struggle for Fertility: “I Felt Broken”
Elisabeth Rohm, actress and author of Baby Steps: Having the Child I Always Wanted (Just Not as I Expected), talked to Brian and Gretchen about her book and her struggle with fertility. “I felt broken,” Rohm explained. Carlson revealed that while she was trying to start her family, she encountered the same problem with accelerated ovarian aging that Rohm had. “I think it’s because in society, women want to be able to do everything that men are doing and get great jobs and stay in the work force. So we don’t want to admit that maybe we do have to look into having children earlier,” Carlson said.