- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @ElisabethRohm on Her Struggle for Fertility: “I Felt Broken”
Elisabeth Rohm, actress and author of Baby Steps: Having the Child I Always Wanted (Just Not as I Expected), talked to Brian and Gretchen about her book and her struggle with fertility. “I felt broken,” Rohm explained. Carlson revealed that while she was trying to start her family, she encountered the same problem with accelerated ovarian aging that Rohm had. “I think it’s because in society, women want to be able to do everything that men are doing and get great jobs and stay in the work force. So we don’t want to admit that maybe we do have to look into having children earlier,” Carlson said.