Here are SOME of the stories in our stack for today ...
1) The Justice Department apparently seized the associated press' phone records. They claim they were looking in to a very dangerous leak. Attorney General Eric Holder has recused himself from the investigation.
2) Its now being reported that senior IRS officials knew conservative groups were being targeted much earlier than originally thought ...
3) The latest way to force states to embrace ObamaCare: reduce the amount of money hospitals get for taking care of uninsured patients
- REPORT: Thanks to Obamacare, rates will increase 100 to 400%
4) Vermont will soon become the fourth state to allow "euthanasia" -- or what they call "aid in dying"
5) Angeline Jolie underwent a double mastectomy after realizing she carried the "breast cancer gene"