- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Treating Back Pain [VIDEO]
An aching back can be painful… but you may be able to take an antibiotic to treat it in the future, according to new research.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
What causes back pain? Too much exercise or heavy lifting?
Researchers in Denmark say almost half of all chronic lower back pain may be caused by bacteria. And that means it can be treated with antibiotics.
Researchers writing in the European Spinal Journal say when someone suffers a herniated disc, bacteria can enter and cause swelling.
One doctor suggests patients who would need surgery for their aching back could, in the future, be treated with drugs.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: