- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 18 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: Outrage at the IRS!
In addition to tea party organizations, The Internal Revenue Service also applied extra scrutiny to applicants with statements that “criticize how the country is run” or that sought to educate the public on how to “make America a better place to live.”
Foreign Policy’s national security reporter John Hudson and the Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis weigh in.
Plus, President Obama responds to the criticism on Benghazi, chalks it up to political games.
And, Jean Edward Smith shares some fascinating details from his new biography, Eisenhower in War Peace.