- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 10 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Coming Up: Outrage at the IRS!
In addition to tea party organizations, The Internal Revenue Service also applied extra scrutiny to applicants with statements that “criticize how the country is run” or that sought to educate the public on how to “make America a better place to live.”
Foreign Policy’s national security reporter John Hudson and the Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis weigh in.
Plus, President Obama responds to the criticism on Benghazi, chalks it up to political games.
And, Jean Edward Smith shares some fascinating details from his new biography, Eisenhower in War Peace.