- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 10 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 14 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Coming Up: Outrage at the IRS!
In addition to tea party organizations, The Internal Revenue Service also applied extra scrutiny to applicants with statements that “criticize how the country is run” or that sought to educate the public on how to “make America a better place to live.”
Foreign Policy’s national security reporter John Hudson and the Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis weigh in.
Plus, President Obama responds to the criticism on Benghazi, chalks it up to political games.
And, Jean Edward Smith shares some fascinating details from his new biography, Eisenhower in War Peace.