- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 13 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
@BarackObama Fiery Response To #IRS, #Benghazi Scandal — Top Of The Stack 05/13/13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE @ 3 PM ET / 12 PM PTHere are SOME of the stories in today’s stack…
As far back as 2010, the IRS put extra-scrutiny on 501(c)4 “conservative” groups that associated themselves with the “Tea Party” or were critical of government.
- During today’s news conference, President Obama said partisanship by the IRS will not be tolerated
- President Obama joking about auditing his “critics” back in 2009:
2) In fiery response to Benghazi, President Obama accuses of Republicans of playing politics during their ongoing investigation
- Even after last week’s revelations, Democrats still think the Benghazi “scandal” is being driven by politics ..
- Rep Darrel Issa: Nope, this isn’t about targeting Hillary Clinton or Obama
- Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates defends the non-response from the military during the Benghazi crisis
- Will General Petraeus be the whistle-blower who blows the lid off this scandal
3) A Cleveland TV Station has apologized for reporting on “hero” Chuck Ramsey’s criminal background
4) College chiefs continue to see their salaries soar!
- But College administrators may not be the school’s (or state’s) highest paid employees: