- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 4 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 43 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@BarackObama Fiery Response To #IRS, #Benghazi Scandal — Top Of The Stack 05/13/13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE @ 3 PM ET / 12 PM PTHere are SOME of the stories in today’s stack…
As far back as 2010, the IRS put extra-scrutiny on 501(c)4 “conservative” groups that associated themselves with the “Tea Party” or were critical of government.
- During today’s news conference, President Obama said partisanship by the IRS will not be tolerated
- President Obama joking about auditing his “critics” back in 2009:
2) In fiery response to Benghazi, President Obama accuses of Republicans of playing politics during their ongoing investigation
- Even after last week’s revelations, Democrats still think the Benghazi “scandal” is being driven by politics ..
- Rep Darrel Issa: Nope, this isn’t about targeting Hillary Clinton or Obama
- Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates defends the non-response from the military during the Benghazi crisis
- Will General Petraeus be the whistle-blower who blows the lid off this scandal
3) A Cleveland TV Station has apologized for reporting on “hero” Chuck Ramsey’s criminal background
4) College chiefs continue to see their salaries soar!
- But College administrators may not be the school’s (or state’s) highest paid employees: