- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: #IRS Hassled My Tea Party Group
The IRS scandal seems to grow more and more disturbing everyday. And now, at least one listener claims he he was a victim of the agency’s intentional targeting of conservatives.
On Monday, “Craig from Yuba City” told Tom he experienced the IRS’ bullying tactics firsthand.
Several years back, Craig said he attempted to get tax exempt status for the local Tea Party group he helps run. However, Craig says the agency made it nearly impossible and forced him to jump through a ridiculousness amount of hoops.
And it turns out he wasn’t alone. Craig said an accountant later informed him that several groups had similar experiences and that it was widely know that conservative groups like his were being hassled by the IRS.
LISTEN BELOW AS TEA PARTY SUPPORTER CRAIG DESCRIBES HIS TROUBLING RUN-IN WITH THE IRS: