- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: #IRS Hassled My Tea Party Group
The IRS scandal seems to grow more and more disturbing everyday. And now, at least one listener claims he he was a victim of the agency’s intentional targeting of conservatives.
On Monday, “Craig from Yuba City” told Tom he experienced the IRS’ bullying tactics firsthand.
Several years back, Craig said he attempted to get tax exempt status for the local Tea Party group he helps run. However, Craig says the agency made it nearly impossible and forced him to jump through a ridiculousness amount of hoops.
And it turns out he wasn’t alone. Craig said an accountant later informed him that several groups had similar experiences and that it was widely know that conservative groups like his were being hassled by the IRS.
LISTEN BELOW AS TEA PARTY SUPPORTER CRAIG DESCRIBES HIS TROUBLING RUN-IN WITH THE IRS: