- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: #IRS Hassled My Tea Party Group
The IRS scandal seems to grow more and more disturbing everyday. And now, at least one listener claims he he was a victim of the agency’s intentional targeting of conservatives.
On Monday, “Craig from Yuba City” told Tom he experienced the IRS’ bullying tactics firsthand.
Several years back, Craig said he attempted to get tax exempt status for the local Tea Party group he helps run. However, Craig says the agency made it nearly impossible and forced him to jump through a ridiculousness amount of hoops.
And it turns out he wasn’t alone. Craig said an accountant later informed him that several groups had similar experiences and that it was widely know that conservative groups like his were being hassled by the IRS.
LISTEN BELOW AS TEA PARTY SUPPORTER CRAIG DESCRIBES HIS TROUBLING RUN-IN WITH THE IRS: