- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 8 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 10 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: #IRS Hassled My Tea Party Group
The IRS scandal seems to grow more and more disturbing everyday. And now, at least one listener claims he he was a victim of the agency’s intentional targeting of conservatives.
On Monday, “Craig from Yuba City” told Tom he experienced the IRS’ bullying tactics firsthand.
Several years back, Craig said he attempted to get tax exempt status for the local Tea Party group he helps run. However, Craig says the agency made it nearly impossible and forced him to jump through a ridiculousness amount of hoops.
And it turns out he wasn’t alone. Craig said an accountant later informed him that several groups had similar experiences and that it was widely know that conservative groups like his were being hassled by the IRS.
LISTEN BELOW AS TEA PARTY SUPPORTER CRAIG DESCRIBES HIS TROUBLING RUN-IN WITH THE IRS: