- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Blocked! Govt Claims Control Of 3D Gun Blueprints–Top Of The Stack 05/10/13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” STARTING @ 3 PM ET / 12 PM PT
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today ..
1) The US government has blocked a Texas-based company from distributing the blueprints of a “3D plastic Gun”
- The company’s site had this message: “This file has been removed from public access at the request of the US Department of Defense Trade Controls. Until further notice, the United States government claims control of the information.”
- A video that was also posted on their site:
2) 12 Years Later: With the final spire attached this morning, the World Trade Center reaches 1,775 feet
- Following the Benghazi terror attack, the talking points were revised 12 times.
3) McDonald’s marketing attempt following the Cleveland kidnapping case may have backfired
4) President Obama working on a “Student Loan Bailout”?
5) In Texas on Thursday, President Obama said the economy is “poised for progress”