LISTEN TO "THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW" STARTING @ 3 PM ET / 12 PM PT Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today ..
1) The US government has blocked a Texas-based company from distributing the blueprints of a "3D plastic Gun"
- The company's site had this message: "This file has been removed from public access at the request of the US Department of Defense Trade Controls. Until further notice, the United States government claims control of the information."
- A video that was also posted on their site:
2) 12 Years Later: With the final spire attached this morning, the World Trade Center reaches 1,775 feet
- Following the Benghazi terror attack, the talking points were revised 12 times.
3) McDonald's marketing attempt following the Cleveland kidnapping case may have backfired
4) President Obama working on a "Student Loan Bailout"?
5) In Texas on Thursday, President Obama said the economy is "poised for progress"