- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Blocked! Govt Claims Control Of 3D Gun Blueprints–Top Of The Stack 05/10/13
LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” STARTING @ 3 PM ET / 12 PM PT
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today ..
1) The US government has blocked a Texas-based company from distributing the blueprints of a “3D plastic Gun”
- The company’s site had this message: “This file has been removed from public access at the request of the US Department of Defense Trade Controls. Until further notice, the United States government claims control of the information.”
- A video that was also posted on their site:
2) 12 Years Later: With the final spire attached this morning, the World Trade Center reaches 1,775 feet
- Following the Benghazi terror attack, the talking points were revised 12 times.
3) McDonald’s marketing attempt following the Cleveland kidnapping case may have backfired
4) President Obama working on a “Student Loan Bailout”?
5) In Texas on Thursday, President Obama said the economy is “poised for progress”