- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 8 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO]: @Trevor_Pryce Tells @AlisynCamerota and @kilmeade about his Children’s Novel!
Trevor Pryce, 14-year veteran of the NFL who played defensive end for the Denver Broncos, the Baltimore Ravens and the New York Jets, talked to Brian and Alisyn about his children’s series, An Army of Frogs: A Kulipari Novel. Pryce explained that he originally wrote a movie script entitled “Poison” about poisonous frogs and scorpions in 2007. Eventually, his idea of making a movie morphed into making a young reader’s book about using your brain over your brawn.