- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @Trevor_Pryce Tells @AlisynCamerota and @kilmeade about his Children’s Novel!
Trevor Pryce, 14-year veteran of the NFL who played defensive end for the Denver Broncos, the Baltimore Ravens and the New York Jets, talked to Brian and Alisyn about his children’s series, An Army of Frogs: A Kulipari Novel. Pryce explained that he originally wrote a movie script entitled “Poison” about poisonous frogs and scorpions in 2007. Eventually, his idea of making a movie morphed into making a young reader’s book about using your brain over your brawn.