- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 4 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect SpeaksPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @Trevor_Pryce Tells @AlisynCamerota and @kilmeade about his Children’s Novel!
Trevor Pryce, 14-year veteran of the NFL who played defensive end for the Denver Broncos, the Baltimore Ravens and the New York Jets, talked to Brian and Alisyn about his children’s series, An Army of Frogs: A Kulipari Novel. Pryce explained that he originally wrote a movie script entitled “Poison” about poisonous frogs and scorpions in 2007. Eventually, his idea of making a movie morphed into making a young reader’s book about using your brain over your brawn.