- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO]: @Trevor_Pryce Tells @AlisynCamerota and @kilmeade about his Children’s Novel!
Trevor Pryce, 14-year veteran of the NFL who played defensive end for the Denver Broncos, the Baltimore Ravens and the New York Jets, talked to Brian and Alisyn about his children’s series, An Army of Frogs: A Kulipari Novel. Pryce explained that he originally wrote a movie script entitled “Poison” about poisonous frogs and scorpions in 2007. Eventually, his idea of making a movie morphed into making a young reader’s book about using your brain over your brawn.