- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 58 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @Trevor_Pryce Tells @AlisynCamerota and @kilmeade about his Children’s Novel!
Trevor Pryce, 14-year veteran of the NFL who played defensive end for the Denver Broncos, the Baltimore Ravens and the New York Jets, talked to Brian and Alisyn about his children’s series, An Army of Frogs: A Kulipari Novel. Pryce explained that he originally wrote a movie script entitled “Poison” about poisonous frogs and scorpions in 2007. Eventually, his idea of making a movie morphed into making a young reader’s book about using your brain over your brawn.