- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 8 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
‘Sunday Night Football’ gets a new leading lady, a George Jones tribute and some hot new music releases.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Sabrina Sabbagh.
Carrie Underwood has replaced Faith Hill as the singer for the intro song for ‘Sunday Night Football’.
Hill: “I’ve been waiting all day for Sunday night.” (music)
NBC says Underwood will sing a new version of that song, and she’ll make her ‘Sunday Night Football’ debut on September 8th when the Dallas Cowboys host the New York Giants.
Jones: “He stopped loving her today.” (music)
The all-star concert for George Jones, originally planned to be his final show, will now be a musical tribute. Jones’ wife has confirmed the November 22nd event after talking to Garth Brooks and all of the other stars expected to perform. She says they all still plan on attending the sold-out show. No word if more tickets will be made available.
Lady Antebellum: “And I don’t know why you don’t take me downtown.” (music)
Lady Antebellum is out with ‘Golden’ this week, which features the trio’s upbeat number one single, “Downtown”. And The Pistol Annies are offering up their second album.
The Pistol Annies: “Girls Like Us.” (music)
‘Annie Up’, follows their 2011 debut, ‘Hell On Heels.’
That’s FOX Country from FOX News Radio.
Follow Sabrina Sabbagh on Twitter: @SabrinaSabbagh