- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 18 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Coming Up: The Obamacare Charm Offensive!
Today President Obama will begin a push to rally public support for his health care law. Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in. More here
Fortune Magazine’s Nina Easton will give us 6 possible reasons why men are falling behind women economically, and U.S News & World Report’s Peter Roff attempts to answer exactly why Sen. Ted Cruz seems to bother so many on both sides of the aisle.
Plus, Alan Walker of Penguin Publishing, talks about his incredible reading marathon.
And: Hip Hop Week in Review, Bob Updates & the Bitch-Box!