- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 8 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 8 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Coming Up: The Obamacare Charm Offensive!
Today President Obama will begin a push to rally public support for his health care law. Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in. More here
Fortune Magazine’s Nina Easton will give us 6 possible reasons why men are falling behind women economically, and U.S News & World Report’s Peter Roff attempts to answer exactly why Sen. Ted Cruz seems to bother so many on both sides of the aisle.
Plus, Alan Walker of Penguin Publishing, talks about his incredible reading marathon.
And: Hip Hop Week in Review, Bob Updates & the Bitch-Box!