- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 2 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 4 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: The Obamacare Charm Offensive!
Today President Obama will begin a push to rally public support for his health care law. Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in. More here
Fortune Magazine’s Nina Easton will give us 6 possible reasons why men are falling behind women economically, and U.S News & World Report’s Peter Roff attempts to answer exactly why Sen. Ted Cruz seems to bother so many on both sides of the aisle.
Plus, Alan Walker of Penguin Publishing, talks about his incredible reading marathon.
And: Hip Hop Week in Review, Bob Updates & the Bitch-Box!