- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Coming Up: The Obamacare Charm Offensive!
Today President Obama will begin a push to rally public support for his health care law. Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in. More here
Fortune Magazine’s Nina Easton will give us 6 possible reasons why men are falling behind women economically, and U.S News & World Report’s Peter Roff attempts to answer exactly why Sen. Ted Cruz seems to bother so many on both sides of the aisle.
Plus, Alan Walker of Penguin Publishing, talks about his incredible reading marathon.
And: Hip Hop Week in Review, Bob Updates & the Bitch-Box!