- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 18 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Silenced: Government’s “War” on Whistle-Blowers — Top Of The Stack 05/09/13
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1)Republican Senator: More is coming out on Benghazi. The State Department may be in trouble.
- The White House Response: This is alllllllll politics.
- POLITICO: An Afghanistan whistle-blower is being silenced
2) Pentagon Study: Sexual assaults in the military are on the rise and many go unreported
3) The FDA putting pressure on the manufacturers of caffeine products! Should there be an age requirement?
- The War On Energy Drinks? Government about to crack down on popular products like RED BULL?
4) Abercrombie & Fitch says ‘NO FAT CHICKS‘! The retailer says they want to be the “cool kid” brand
5) Thanks to regulations, every automaker now has an electric car. Unfortunately, most will take a loss on them.
6) New York City has passed their mandatory “sick pay” bill.