- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Jodi Arias In Her Own Words
The jury in Arizona that convicted Jodi Arias of murder is back in court Thursday and because their work isn’t done. They aren’t supposed to be paying attention to any media coverage of the case, including Arias’ post-verdict interview.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Jodi Arias says she was overwhelmed at being convicted of first degree premeditated murder for killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.
Arias: “It was unexpected for me, yes. Because there was no premeditation on my part.”
She told FOX affiliate KSAZ that she’d rather get the death penalty because death is freedom.
Arias: “I would probably live a long time so that’s not something I’m looking forward to.”
She maintains she was the victim here of domestic violence.
Arias: “If I could um, tell somebody in a situation that I was in, anything, I just would encourage them to document it. I think documentation would’ve been very helpful in my case.”
The jury now hears arguments over whether there was an aggravating circumstance. The prosecutor will say she killed Alexander in a cruel and heinous way.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.