- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Cancer
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research in the journal Sleep suggests insomnia can double the risk of prostate cancer in older men. Study authors from the University of Iceland are unsure of the reason, but scientists suspect it has to do with the lack of melatonin, the hormone responsible for regulating sleep; which has been shown to suppress tumor growth when at normal levels. Previous studies show the same link in breast cancer in women.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.