- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Cancer
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research in the journal Sleep suggests insomnia can double the risk of prostate cancer in older men. Study authors from the University of Iceland are unsure of the reason, but scientists suspect it has to do with the lack of melatonin, the hormone responsible for regulating sleep; which has been shown to suppress tumor growth when at normal levels. Previous studies show the same link in breast cancer in women.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.