- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Cancer
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research in the journal Sleep suggests insomnia can double the risk of prostate cancer in older men. Study authors from the University of Iceland are unsure of the reason, but scientists suspect it has to do with the lack of melatonin, the hormone responsible for regulating sleep; which has been shown to suppress tumor growth when at normal levels. Previous studies show the same link in breast cancer in women.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.