- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 6 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Cancer
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research in the journal Sleep suggests insomnia can double the risk of prostate cancer in older men. Study authors from the University of Iceland are unsure of the reason, but scientists suspect it has to do with the lack of melatonin, the hormone responsible for regulating sleep; which has been shown to suppress tumor growth when at normal levels. Previous studies show the same link in breast cancer in women.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.