- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 6 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 7 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Cancer
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research in the journal Sleep suggests insomnia can double the risk of prostate cancer in older men. Study authors from the University of Iceland are unsure of the reason, but scientists suspect it has to do with the lack of melatonin, the hormone responsible for regulating sleep; which has been shown to suppress tumor growth when at normal levels. Previous studies show the same link in breast cancer in women.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.