- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(AUDIO) A Time For “Big Government”? Why Energy Drinks May Be Worth Regulating!
Popular caffeine products like energy drinks and gum are under increasing pressure after growing complaints that their unsafe and being abused by minors. The industry worries a government crackdown is around the corner and the FDA will begin enforcing age restrictions and outright bans.
Should the government back off and leave popular drinks like Red Bull alone? OR… does government have a role when it comes to protecting consumers and children?
Normally, Tom HATES the idea of BIG GOVERNMENT … But he explains why this may be a case where the FDA SHOULD step in: