- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) A Time For “Big Government”? Why Energy Drinks May Be Worth Regulating!
Popular caffeine products like energy drinks and gum are under increasing pressure after growing complaints that their unsafe and being abused by minors. The industry worries a government crackdown is around the corner and the FDA will begin enforcing age restrictions and outright bans.
Should the government back off and leave popular drinks like Red Bull alone? OR… does government have a role when it comes to protecting consumers and children?
Normally, Tom HATES the idea of BIG GOVERNMENT … But he explains why this may be a case where the FDA SHOULD step in: