- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) A Time For “Big Government”? Why Energy Drinks May Be Worth Regulating!
Popular caffeine products like energy drinks and gum are under increasing pressure after growing complaints that their unsafe and being abused by minors. The industry worries a government crackdown is around the corner and the FDA will begin enforcing age restrictions and outright bans.
Should the government back off and leave popular drinks like Red Bull alone? OR… does government have a role when it comes to protecting consumers and children?
Normally, Tom HATES the idea of BIG GOVERNMENT … But he explains why this may be a case where the FDA SHOULD step in: