- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 12 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Jodi Arias Guilty Of First Degree Murder [VIDEO]
A jury in Arizona has found Jodi Arias guilty of first degree murder.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Now that Jodi Arias has been found guilty of first degree murder, things now move into a phase where the prosecutor will seek to prove an aggravating circumstance existed. That due to Travis Alexander’s defense wounds, Arias killed him in a heinous, cruel and depraved manner. The sentencing phase of this trial could last a while, and the prosecutor has said that he will seek the death penalty.
Arias lied for months about killing Alexander. Then she admitted it was her. That she killed her ex-boyfriend at his home in Arizona. But she says she did it in self defense. Because Alexander, who had grown abusive, was beating her, body slamming her to the floor after she dropped his camera. She says she ran to get a gun in his closet, it went off. She didn’t remember anything after that. Alexander was found with a gunshot wound to the face, nearly 30 stab wounds and his throat was slit from ear to ear.
The prosecutor argued that this whole thing was premeditated. That she was jealous that Travis Alexander was with other women.
LISTEN to the Jodi Arias verdict being read:
LISTEN to cheers from crowds gathered outside the court as news of the guilty verdict spread:
Watch the VIDEO below of Arias in court as the verdict is read: