- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 16 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Jodi Arias Guilty Of First Degree Murder [VIDEO]
A jury in Arizona has found Jodi Arias guilty of first degree murder.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Now that Jodi Arias has been found guilty of first degree murder, things now move into a phase where the prosecutor will seek to prove an aggravating circumstance existed. That due to Travis Alexander’s defense wounds, Arias killed him in a heinous, cruel and depraved manner. The sentencing phase of this trial could last a while, and the prosecutor has said that he will seek the death penalty.
Arias lied for months about killing Alexander. Then she admitted it was her. That she killed her ex-boyfriend at his home in Arizona. But she says she did it in self defense. Because Alexander, who had grown abusive, was beating her, body slamming her to the floor after she dropped his camera. She says she ran to get a gun in his closet, it went off. She didn’t remember anything after that. Alexander was found with a gunshot wound to the face, nearly 30 stab wounds and his throat was slit from ear to ear.
The prosecutor argued that this whole thing was premeditated. That she was jealous that Travis Alexander was with other women.
LISTEN to the Jodi Arias verdict being read:
LISTEN to cheers from crowds gathered outside the court as news of the guilty verdict spread:
Watch the VIDEO below of Arias in court as the verdict is read: