- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 hour ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX News Tassels? Maybe?
Redeye booker Tara Jakeway filled in for Lauren this week! The three talked about Bill’s awkward encounter with a tourist in Times Square this week who demonstrated acupuncture on his shoulder with a doll. (Spike your interest? Watch Redeye to see what we’re talking about!)
Later, Tara went on a rant about why she hates French people, Bill brainstormed about ways he can promote FOX News with his body (the idea of nipple tassels was thrown out there) and why bolo ties and overalls should be brought back from the fashion vault.
PLUS: 10 days until Tom’s wedding!