- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX News Tassels? Maybe?
Redeye booker Tara Jakeway filled in for Lauren this week! The three talked about Bill’s awkward encounter with a tourist in Times Square this week who demonstrated acupuncture on his shoulder with a doll. (Spike your interest? Watch Redeye to see what we’re talking about!)
Later, Tara went on a rant about why she hates French people, Bill brainstormed about ways he can promote FOX News with his body (the idea of nipple tassels was thrown out there) and why bolo ties and overalls should be brought back from the fashion vault.
PLUS: 10 days until Tom’s wedding!