- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
FOX News Tassels? Maybe?
Redeye booker Tara Jakeway filled in for Lauren this week! The three talked about Bill’s awkward encounter with a tourist in Times Square this week who demonstrated acupuncture on his shoulder with a doll. (Spike your interest? Watch Redeye to see what we’re talking about!)
Later, Tara went on a rant about why she hates French people, Bill brainstormed about ways he can promote FOX News with his body (the idea of nipple tassels was thrown out there) and why bolo ties and overalls should be brought back from the fashion vault.
PLUS: 10 days until Tom’s wedding!