- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX News Tassels? Maybe?
Redeye booker Tara Jakeway filled in for Lauren this week! The three talked about Bill’s awkward encounter with a tourist in Times Square this week who demonstrated acupuncture on his shoulder with a doll. (Spike your interest? Watch Redeye to see what we’re talking about!)
Later, Tara went on a rant about why she hates French people, Bill brainstormed about ways he can promote FOX News with his body (the idea of nipple tassels was thrown out there) and why bolo ties and overalls should be brought back from the fashion vault.
PLUS: 10 days until Tom’s wedding!