- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
#Benghazi Hearings! Cover-up? Systematic Failure? Much Ado About Nothing? — Top Of The Stack 05/08/13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today ..
1) The Benghazi whistle-blower hearing is taking place … We’ll have all the highlights & live reaction at 3 PM ET
- Whistle-blower Mark Thompson, a former Marine and official with the State Department’s Counterterrorism Bureau, said his request for a specialized team were rebuffed by the State Department
2) Despite that infamous affair, Mark Sanford won South Carolina’s special House election last night…
This attack apparently did not work ..
- Should an affair have a higher social cost? Jonah Goldberg on what Sanford’s win says about our culture ..
3) NYT: Obama may back a FBI plan that would make it easier to “tap” internet communications
4) 15,000: Why are US stocks SOARING when the economy is struggling?
5) REPORTS: Cleveland Police apparently were told about naked women crawling in Ariel Castro’s backyard years prior to this week’s discovery of three mission women