- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 12 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 12 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
#Benghazi Hearings! Cover-up? Systematic Failure? Much Ado About Nothing? — Top Of The Stack 05/08/13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today ..
1) The Benghazi whistle-blower hearing is taking place … We’ll have all the highlights & live reaction at 3 PM ET
- Whistle-blower Mark Thompson, a former Marine and official with the State Department’s Counterterrorism Bureau, said his request for a specialized team were rebuffed by the State Department
2) Despite that infamous affair, Mark Sanford won South Carolina’s special House election last night…
This attack apparently did not work ..
- Should an affair have a higher social cost? Jonah Goldberg on what Sanford’s win says about our culture ..
3) NYT: Obama may back a FBI plan that would make it easier to “tap” internet communications
4) 15,000: Why are US stocks SOARING when the economy is struggling?
5) REPORTS: Cleveland Police apparently were told about naked women crawling in Ariel Castro’s backyard years prior to this week’s discovery of three mission women