- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 20 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Three Missing Women Found Alive in Cleveland — Top Of The Stack 05/07/13
Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today ….
1) Three missing women found alive in Cleveland, Ohio! Three man have been arrested.
2) The suicide rate is up among middle-aged males. Why?
3) A new GOP plan would give employees the options of taking paid time off instead of overtime pay. The White House says this plan is “anti-worker”.
4) Deep in the Obama budget is a plan that would allow agencies to crackdown on those who abuse government housings. The budget would have allowed time limits and work requirements.
5) Business Insiders: Conservatives are WRONG about the trillions Immigration reform will cost us