- American Airlines Tween FeesPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Charlie Sheen Ice Bucket Challenge, With A TwistPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 12 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Three Missing Women Found Alive in Cleveland — Top Of The Stack 05/07/13
Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today ….
1) Three missing women found alive in Cleveland, Ohio! Three man have been arrested.
2) The suicide rate is up among middle-aged males. Why?
3) A new GOP plan would give employees the options of taking paid time off instead of overtime pay. The White House says this plan is “anti-worker”.
4) Deep in the Obama budget is a plan that would allow agencies to crackdown on those who abuse government housings. The budget would have allowed time limits and work requirements.
5) Business Insiders: Conservatives are WRONG about the trillions Immigration reform will cost us