- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 4 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Three Missing Women Found Alive in Cleveland — Top Of The Stack 05/07/13
Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today ….
1) Three missing women found alive in Cleveland, Ohio! Three man have been arrested.
2) The suicide rate is up among middle-aged males. Why?
3) A new GOP plan would give employees the options of taking paid time off instead of overtime pay. The White House says this plan is “anti-worker”.
4) Deep in the Obama budget is a plan that would allow agencies to crackdown on those who abuse government housings. The budget would have allowed time limits and work requirements.
5) Business Insiders: Conservatives are WRONG about the trillions Immigration reform will cost us