- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 16 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Three Missing Women Found Alive in Cleveland — Top Of The Stack 05/07/13
Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today ….
1) Three missing women found alive in Cleveland, Ohio! Three man have been arrested.
2) The suicide rate is up among middle-aged males. Why?
3) A new GOP plan would give employees the options of taking paid time off instead of overtime pay. The White House says this plan is “anti-worker”.
4) Deep in the Obama budget is a plan that would allow agencies to crackdown on those who abuse government housings. The budget would have allowed time limits and work requirements.
5) Business Insiders: Conservatives are WRONG about the trillions Immigration reform will cost us