- The Balance Of Power: A Turning Point for The Tea Party?Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Is TV’s Future In The Hands Of The Supreme Court?Posted 3 hours ago
- Justice Department Announces New Clemency GuidelinesPosted 19 hours ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• More Guns, Less Crime author John R. Lott Jr. talks to Alan about the first 3-d gun being printed and fired.
• Former Marine Sergeant Adam Kokesh talks to Alan about organizing an armed march to Washington D.C.
• Cato Institute immigration policy analyst Alex Nowrasteh is on with Alan to respond to the Heritage Foundation OP/ED on immigration.