- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
ABBA: The Museum [VIDEO]
If you’re a fan of the supergroup ABBA, there’s now another reason to visit the city where they got their start. Could a reunion also be in the works?
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Posing for the cameras once again in Stockholm, Sweden, ABBA’s Bjorn Ulvaeus; opening the doors to ABBA: The Museum.
Ulvaeus: “It’s quite weird in a way to build a museum over yourself.”
Exhibits include a stage where visitors can sing along to ABBA songs along side life-sized holograms of the group.
(ABBA Music: “Dancing Queen”)
The museum also has a piano connected to Bjorn’s personal piano. When he plays at home, it’ll be picked up at the museum.
But, Bjorn insists this doesn’t mean a reunion is on the cards.
Ulvaeus: “We’ve never reunited, and so I take the opportunity now to say that we are not going to.”
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
Watch a commercial for the ABBA: The Museum below: