- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 hour ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
ABBA: The Museum [VIDEO]
If you’re a fan of the supergroup ABBA, there’s now another reason to visit the city where they got their start. Could a reunion also be in the works?
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Posing for the cameras once again in Stockholm, Sweden, ABBA’s Bjorn Ulvaeus; opening the doors to ABBA: The Museum.
Ulvaeus: “It’s quite weird in a way to build a museum over yourself.”
Exhibits include a stage where visitors can sing along to ABBA songs along side life-sized holograms of the group.
(ABBA Music: “Dancing Queen”)
The museum also has a piano connected to Bjorn’s personal piano. When he plays at home, it’ll be picked up at the museum.
But, Bjorn insists this doesn’t mean a reunion is on the cards.
Ulvaeus: “We’ve never reunited, and so I take the opportunity now to say that we are not going to.”
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
Watch a commercial for the ABBA: The Museum below: