Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
1)NY Sen. Schumer says the ability for making an undetectable gun with a 3D printer is “stomach-churning” and needs to be STOPPED!
- President Obama: Reject those that warn you about government tyranny
- TX Governor Rick Perry NRA intro video from this weekend:
2) The suicide rate is up among middle-aged males. Why?
3) Israel apparently conducted air strikes on Syria this weekend
4) Whistle-blower to FOX NEWS: Hillary Clinton tried to cut the State department’s own counter-terrorism bureau out of the chain of reporting and decision-making during the Benghazi attack
5) The Senate is expected to pass the online sales tax today. What the House will do is another question.