- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 6 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Print Your Own Gun [VIDEO]
Some lawmakers are upset that a gun advocacy group posted instructions and blueprints on how to use a new three-dimensional printer to make home-made firearms.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
3-D printers are the new tech craze. The devices can sculpt real-space objects out of plastic and Texas based Defense Distributed is showing people how to print the components of a handgun. It’s not sitting well with New York Senator Charles Schumer.
Schumer: “Anyone. Fellon, a terrorist, can open a gun factory in their garage.”
Such plastic firearms would be undetectable to magnetometers at places like airports. The group says they hope to change the way people think about gun control.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Watch this VIDEO from Defense Distributed below for more on this story: