- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 24 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Print Your Own Gun [VIDEO]
Some lawmakers are upset that a gun advocacy group posted instructions and blueprints on how to use a new three-dimensional printer to make home-made firearms.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
3-D printers are the new tech craze. The devices can sculpt real-space objects out of plastic and Texas based Defense Distributed is showing people how to print the components of a handgun. It’s not sitting well with New York Senator Charles Schumer.
Schumer: “Anyone. Fellon, a terrorist, can open a gun factory in their garage.”
Such plastic firearms would be undetectable to magnetometers at places like airports. The group says they hope to change the way people think about gun control.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Watch this VIDEO from Defense Distributed below for more on this story: