- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 18 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Monday’s Radio Show…
• PETA President and founder Ingrid Newkirk talks to Alan about Governor Christie (R-NJ) killing a spider.
• Former Ambassador Thomas Pickering is on with Alan to talk about the Benghazi hearings.
• Alan recaps the NRA’s annual meeting in Houston.