- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 05-06-13
Jam and Slam!
Obama wants the immigration “compromise” to make it through congress. According to our own Chris Stirewalt it’s going to take the ol’ Jam and Slam approach.
– The Daily Caller’s, Charles Johnson, on Obama’s new housing nominee, Mel Watt.
- Defense attorney, Arthur Aidala, was on to talk about the Jodi Arias case
- Doug Giles on the Florida Sheriff encouraging you to rat on your “Anti-government” neighbors
- Bill Gertz, on the Russian bombers flying in US airpace