- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 4 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 05-06-13
Jam and Slam!
Obama wants the immigration “compromise” to make it through congress. According to our own Chris Stirewalt it’s going to take the ol’ Jam and Slam approach.
– The Daily Caller’s, Charles Johnson, on Obama’s new housing nominee, Mel Watt.
- Defense attorney, Arthur Aidala, was on to talk about the Jodi Arias case
- Doug Giles on the Florida Sheriff encouraging you to rat on your “Anti-government” neighbors
- Bill Gertz, on the Russian bombers flying in US airpace