- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 2 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 05-06-13
Jam and Slam!
Obama wants the immigration “compromise” to make it through congress. According to our own Chris Stirewalt it’s going to take the ol’ Jam and Slam approach.
– The Daily Caller’s, Charles Johnson, on Obama’s new housing nominee, Mel Watt.
- Defense attorney, Arthur Aidala, was on to talk about the Jodi Arias case
- Doug Giles on the Florida Sheriff encouraging you to rat on your “Anti-government” neighbors
- Bill Gertz, on the Russian bombers flying in US airpace