- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 9 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 12 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 05-06-13
Jam and Slam!
Obama wants the immigration “compromise” to make it through congress. According to our own Chris Stirewalt it’s going to take the ol’ Jam and Slam approach.
– The Daily Caller’s, Charles Johnson, on Obama’s new housing nominee, Mel Watt.
- Defense attorney, Arthur Aidala, was on to talk about the Jodi Arias case
- Doug Giles on the Florida Sheriff encouraging you to rat on your “Anti-government” neighbors
- Bill Gertz, on the Russian bombers flying in US airpace