- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 4 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Coming Up: Who is Mel Watt?
The Daily Caller’s Charles Johnson reveals some important information about President Obama’s pick to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie and Freddie.
Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the Benghazi debacle, columnist Doug Giles on big government, and Ted Cruz has ignited passion on both sides.
Plus, Jodi Arias’ fate is in the hands of the jury: Defense attorney Arthur Aidala weighs in.
And Bob Updates! Bob brings you up to speed on stories you won’t hear anywhere else!