- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming Up: Who is Mel Watt?
The Daily Caller’s Charles Johnson reveals some important information about President Obama’s pick to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie and Freddie.
Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the Benghazi debacle, columnist Doug Giles on big government, and Ted Cruz has ignited passion on both sides.
Plus, Jodi Arias’ fate is in the hands of the jury: Defense attorney Arthur Aidala weighs in.
And Bob Updates! Bob brings you up to speed on stories you won’t hear anywhere else!