- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: Who is Mel Watt?
The Daily Caller’s Charles Johnson reveals some important information about President Obama’s pick to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie and Freddie.
Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the Benghazi debacle, columnist Doug Giles on big government, and Ted Cruz has ignited passion on both sides.
Plus, Jodi Arias’ fate is in the hands of the jury: Defense attorney Arthur Aidala weighs in.
And Bob Updates! Bob brings you up to speed on stories you won’t hear anywhere else!