- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 3 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 21 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Coming Up: Who is Mel Watt?
The Daily Caller’s Charles Johnson reveals some important information about President Obama’s pick to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie and Freddie.
Fox News digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the Benghazi debacle, columnist Doug Giles on big government, and Ted Cruz has ignited passion on both sides.
Plus, Jodi Arias’ fate is in the hands of the jury: Defense attorney Arthur Aidala weighs in.
And Bob Updates! Bob brings you up to speed on stories you won’t hear anywhere else!