- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 16 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[AUDIO]: @StephenFHayes Explains the Revisions In CIA Talking Points
Stephen Hayes, Senior Writer for The Weekly Standard and FOX News Contributor, talked to Brian about the revisions made to the CIA’s talking points about Benghazi just six weeks before the 2012 presidential election. Hayes explained that the original version of the talking points was very aggressive, and stated that the CIA knows that al-Qaeda-linked extremists participated in the Benghazi attacks. “The CIA almost never says ‘we know’ something without a qualification… Usually they will rank it. They’ll say ‘we know with high confidence'; ‘we know with moderate confidence.’ And in this case, they told lawmakers without any qualification at all,” Hayes explained.