- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 1 hour ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @StephenFHayes Explains the Revisions In CIA Talking Points
Stephen Hayes, Senior Writer for The Weekly Standard and FOX News Contributor, talked to Brian about the revisions made to the CIA’s talking points about Benghazi just six weeks before the 2012 presidential election. Hayes explained that the original version of the talking points was very aggressive, and stated that the CIA knows that al-Qaeda-linked extremists participated in the Benghazi attacks. “The CIA almost never says ‘we know’ something without a qualification… Usually they will rank it. They’ll say ‘we know with high confidence'; ‘we know with moderate confidence.’ And in this case, they told lawmakers without any qualification at all,” Hayes explained.