- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 29 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Will #ObamaCare Sink Our Economy? @KarlRove On “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend ON @FOXBusiness
Is Obamacare steaming toward a train wreck? That’s what former GW Bush adviser Karl Rove says. He joins Tom to explain why. Then, why is the so-called recovery taking so long? Harvard University economist Martin Feldstein gives his take. And, will a new internet sales tax kill small online businesses? The president of Golfclubs.com Lou Doctor explains why it will hurt online retailers and the economy. Then, Nancy Pelosi says government-funded child care will “unleash” women. Fox News contributors Monica Crowley and Jehmu Greene debate it. And, Tom asks Riverfront Investment Group chairman Michael Jones why revenues are down but the stock market is up. Plus, the panel tackles whether President Obama will really be able to close Gitmo, whether 15-year-old girls should be able to buy the morning after pill, and why the FBI ignored several warnings about bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” SATURDAY 7&10 PM ET & SUNDAY 7 PM ET ON FOX BUSINESS