- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 6 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Student Visa Crackdown [VIDEO]
A security change is now in place for those using Student Visas to study in the United States. This move comes in light of the Boston Marathon bombing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington DC:
Customs and Border Protection is now verifying every international student who arrives in the U.S., has a valid Student Visa.
The Obama Administration acknowledges a student from Kazakhstan, now accused of hiding evidence for the Boston Bombing suspect, was allowed to return to the U.S. earlier this year without a valid Student Visa. Azamat Tazhayakov’s Visa had been terminated when he arrived in New York in January, but the Border Agent at the airport did not have access to that information.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below for more on this story: