- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 54 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Student Visa Crackdown [VIDEO]
A security change is now in place for those using Student Visas to study in the United States. This move comes in light of the Boston Marathon bombing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington DC:
Customs and Border Protection is now verifying every international student who arrives in the U.S., has a valid Student Visa.
The Obama Administration acknowledges a student from Kazakhstan, now accused of hiding evidence for the Boston Bombing suspect, was allowed to return to the U.S. earlier this year without a valid Student Visa. Azamat Tazhayakov’s Visa had been terminated when he arrived in New York in January, but the Border Agent at the airport did not have access to that information.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below for more on this story: