- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Boston Marathon Bombing Plan
The plot to attack the Boston Marathon reportedly was not the original plan.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Multiple reports say that the Tsarnaev brothers were planning their attack for the Fourth of July . A national security source familiar with the investigation confirmed to FOX News that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told investigators that the bombs came together more quickly then expected so the brothers decided their “target of opportunity” would be the Boston Marathon. The planning showed clear pre-meditation including the decision to target the finish line. FOX can confirm that sources familiar with the investigation say the bombs were likely built in older brother Tamerlan’s home.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.