- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
April’s Job #’s: The Good, The Bad & The Potentially Ugly — Top Of The Stack For 05/03/13
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE
Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
April’s Job Report is out … and it’s better than some expected.
- April was much better for woman, than for men.
- Why is the participation rate so low: could it be retiring boomers after all?
- Thanks it part to the news, the DOW hit 15,000 for the first time
The Home-ownership rate hits the lowest level since 1995.
Even Senator Schumer says Obamacare will drive up insurance rates in the coming years
The Suicide rate rising sharply–even surpassing those caused by car crashes and many common diseases.
Fmr Sen. Gravel: the government is covering up the existence of UFOs