- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 10 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
April’s Job #’s: The Good, The Bad & The Potentially Ugly — Top Of The Stack For 05/03/13
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE
Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today …
April’s Job Report is out … and it’s better than some expected.
- April was much better for woman, than for men.
- Why is the participation rate so low: could it be retiring boomers after all?
- Thanks it part to the news, the DOW hit 15,000 for the first time
The Home-ownership rate hits the lowest level since 1995.
Even Senator Schumer says Obamacare will drive up insurance rates in the coming years
The Suicide rate rising sharply–even surpassing those caused by car crashes and many common diseases.
Fmr Sen. Gravel: the government is covering up the existence of UFOs