- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AFMW: Rex Ryan
New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan wants to let people know that the decision to get Lap band surgery has improved his quality of life.
FOX News Radio’s Brett Borzooyeh spent “A Few Moments With” with the Jets coach to talk weight loss, Tim Tebow, the NFL’s stand to reduce head injuries and more.
Take a LISTEN: