- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 11 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AFMW: Rex Ryan
New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan wants to let people know that the decision to get Lap band surgery has improved his quality of life.
FOX News Radio’s Brett Borzooyeh spent “A Few Moments With” with the Jets coach to talk weight loss, Tim Tebow, the NFL’s stand to reduce head injuries and more.
Take a LISTEN: