- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 43 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AFMW: Rex Ryan
New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan wants to let people know that the decision to get Lap band surgery has improved his quality of life.
FOX News Radio’s Brett Borzooyeh spent “A Few Moments With” with the Jets coach to talk weight loss, Tim Tebow, the NFL’s stand to reduce head injuries and more.
Take a LISTEN: