- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 9 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AFMW: Rex Ryan
New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan wants to let people know that the decision to get Lap band surgery has improved his quality of life.
FOX News Radio’s Brett Borzooyeh spent “A Few Moments With” with the Jets coach to talk weight loss, Tim Tebow, the NFL’s stand to reduce head injuries and more.
Take a LISTEN: