- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 34 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: When spending taxpayer’s money makes little sense
Obama is spending over $300,000.00 of taxpayers’ money to develop a so–called (and listen carefully here because it’s a mouthful) a “culturally relevant stigma-reducing intervention” program for the transgender population in India.
The reason for this is supposedly that “HIV prevalence is disproportionately high among transgenders in India and there is a stigma among health care providers that provides a barrier to HIV protective behavior”.
You have got to be kidding me!
First of all, India’s economy is the tenth largest in the world and their GDP is 2 trillion dollars. Do they really need $300,000.00?
Secondly, how much of their own money is India putting in?
Thirdly, why are we interfering in India’s social politics?
In times of budget cuts, what are we doing spending money in other countries when it could be better spent at home?
Most of all I bet the research actually cost more than the $300,000.00 we are donating because that’s the type of nonsense governments do.