- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 15 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: When spending taxpayer’s money makes little sense
Obama is spending over $300,000.00 of taxpayers’ money to develop a so–called (and listen carefully here because it’s a mouthful) a “culturally relevant stigma-reducing intervention” program for the transgender population in India.
The reason for this is supposedly that “HIV prevalence is disproportionately high among transgenders in India and there is a stigma among health care providers that provides a barrier to HIV protective behavior”.
You have got to be kidding me!
First of all, India’s economy is the tenth largest in the world and their GDP is 2 trillion dollars. Do they really need $300,000.00?
Secondly, how much of their own money is India putting in?
Thirdly, why are we interfering in India’s social politics?
In times of budget cuts, what are we doing spending money in other countries when it could be better spent at home?
Most of all I bet the research actually cost more than the $300,000.00 we are donating because that’s the type of nonsense governments do.