- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 13 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 15 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: When spending taxpayer’s money makes little sense
Obama is spending over $300,000.00 of taxpayers’ money to develop a so–called (and listen carefully here because it’s a mouthful) a “culturally relevant stigma-reducing intervention” program for the transgender population in India.
The reason for this is supposedly that “HIV prevalence is disproportionately high among transgenders in India and there is a stigma among health care providers that provides a barrier to HIV protective behavior”.
You have got to be kidding me!
First of all, India’s economy is the tenth largest in the world and their GDP is 2 trillion dollars. Do they really need $300,000.00?
Secondly, how much of their own money is India putting in?
Thirdly, why are we interfering in India’s social politics?
In times of budget cuts, what are we doing spending money in other countries when it could be better spent at home?
Most of all I bet the research actually cost more than the $300,000.00 we are donating because that’s the type of nonsense governments do.