- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 3 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 11 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
UN: Time to Curb Killer Robots
It’s happened in science fiction and with technology constantly advancing, the United Nations doesn’t want killer robots to be a part of real life.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
They were in RoboCop, Westworld, The Matrix and the Terminator movies…
(“Terminator” ) “I’ll be back…”
Killer robots. The United Nations’ Human Rights Commission’s put out a draft report saying robots that can attack targets without any human input should not have the power of lethal decisions.
The report says the United States, England, Israel, South Korea and Japan have developed fully or semi-autonomous weapons. It’s calling for a worldwide moratorium on their testing, production and use.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.