- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
UN: Time to Curb Killer Robots
It’s happened in science fiction and with technology constantly advancing, the United Nations doesn’t want killer robots to be a part of real life.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
They were in RoboCop, Westworld, The Matrix and the Terminator movies…
(“Terminator” ) “I’ll be back…”
Killer robots. The United Nations’ Human Rights Commission’s put out a draft report saying robots that can attack targets without any human input should not have the power of lethal decisions.
The report says the United States, England, Israel, South Korea and Japan have developed fully or semi-autonomous weapons. It’s calling for a worldwide moratorium on their testing, production and use.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.