- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
UN: Time to Curb Killer Robots
It’s happened in science fiction and with technology constantly advancing, the United Nations doesn’t want killer robots to be a part of real life.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
They were in RoboCop, Westworld, The Matrix and the Terminator movies…
(“Terminator” ) “I’ll be back…”
Killer robots. The United Nations’ Human Rights Commission’s put out a draft report saying robots that can attack targets without any human input should not have the power of lethal decisions.
The report says the United States, England, Israel, South Korea and Japan have developed fully or semi-autonomous weapons. It’s calling for a worldwide moratorium on their testing, production and use.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.