- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 8 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 8 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
N. Korea Sentences American To Hard Labor
An American man, Kenneth Bae from Washington state, was jailed Thursday in North Korea and sentenced to hard labor as his associates say he was just trying to do good.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Tokyo:
North Korea’s Supreme Court sentencing Kenneth Bae to 15 years hard labor for trying to overthrow the government. The state news agency said he confessed to that. But Bae’s friends say he’s a Christian who led tours to North Korea and, while there, he would try to help North Korean orphans. And, they say, he went there multiple times.
This week, the State Department called for his release on humanitarian grounds. One U.S. official was quoted noting that North Korea gave him a visa and there’s no reason to hold him.
In Tokyo, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.