- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 21 hours ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 2 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 3 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 3 days ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 4 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 4 days ago
Forget Reform! Will The #BostonBombing Bring Tougher Immigration Laws? — Top Of The Stack 05/01/13
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW”Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today ..
1)FOX NEWS: After the latest three arrests in the Boston Bombing case, is the Senate’s immigration reform DOOMED?
2) California Gov. Jerry Brown wants to make it easier for authorities to confiscate the weapons of dangerous gun owners
- Florida Sheriff: “We want people to call us if the guy down the street says he hates the government … hates the mayor and he’s gonna shoot him”
- POLL: 29% say Armed revolt may be necessary in the next few years
3) After the FDA set the age limit at 15, the DOJ is challenging a Judge’s decision that said there should be NO age limits for PLAN B.
- Women groups are not very happy with the DOJ’s insistence on age limits.
4) The parents who claim child services took their sick baby from them after requesting a “second opinion” have been reunited with their baby ..
5) Florida’s Governor Scott has VETOED a bill that would have ended lifetime alimony