- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Forget Reform! Will The #BostonBombing Bring Tougher Immigration Laws? — Top Of The Stack 05/01/13
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW”Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today ..
1)FOX NEWS: After the latest three arrests in the Boston Bombing case, is the Senate’s immigration reform DOOMED?
2) California Gov. Jerry Brown wants to make it easier for authorities to confiscate the weapons of dangerous gun owners
- Florida Sheriff: “We want people to call us if the guy down the street says he hates the government … hates the mayor and he’s gonna shoot him”
- POLL: 29% say Armed revolt may be necessary in the next few years
3) After the FDA set the age limit at 15, the DOJ is challenging a Judge’s decision that said there should be NO age limits for PLAN B.
- Women groups are not very happy with the DOJ’s insistence on age limits.
4) The parents who claim child services took their sick baby from them after requesting a “second opinion” have been reunited with their baby ..
5) Florida’s Governor Scott has VETOED a bill that would have ended lifetime alimony