- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 8 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 15 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming up: President Obama off to Mexico…
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte joins John to discuss the president’s south-of-border trip.
Plus, Mark Fuhrman on Foxy Knoxy, Dr. John Lott on the push for new gun control legislation, and Suzanne Venker on Plan B….for 15 year-olds?
And John remains disgusted by the come-back of Mark Sanford as the endorsements keep rolling in.