- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Coming up: President Obama off to Mexico…
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte joins John to discuss the president’s south-of-border trip.
Plus, Mark Fuhrman on Foxy Knoxy, Dr. John Lott on the push for new gun control legislation, and Suzanne Venker on Plan B….for 15 year-olds?
And John remains disgusted by the come-back of Mark Sanford as the endorsements keep rolling in.