- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Coming up: President Obama off to Mexico…
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte joins John to discuss the president’s south-of-border trip.
Plus, Mark Fuhrman on Foxy Knoxy, Dr. John Lott on the push for new gun control legislation, and Suzanne Venker on Plan B….for 15 year-olds?
And John remains disgusted by the come-back of Mark Sanford as the endorsements keep rolling in.