- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Coming up: President Obama off to Mexico…
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte joins John to discuss the president’s south-of-border trip.
Plus, Mark Fuhrman on Foxy Knoxy, Dr. John Lott on the push for new gun control legislation, and Suzanne Venker on Plan B….for 15 year-olds?
And John remains disgusted by the come-back of Mark Sanford as the endorsements keep rolling in.