- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 42 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming up: President Obama off to Mexico…
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte joins John to discuss the president’s south-of-border trip.
Plus, Mark Fuhrman on Foxy Knoxy, Dr. John Lott on the push for new gun control legislation, and Suzanne Venker on Plan B….for 15 year-olds?
And John remains disgusted by the come-back of Mark Sanford as the endorsements keep rolling in.