- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: Felons & Mentally Ill Have a RIGHT To Own A Gun Too! Agree?
“Confiscation” is a dirty word, but what should happen to a gun owner’s weapons when they become a felon or are deemed insane? California says those guns should be taken away by the state and has passed a law that would make that easier. However that’s not sitting well with critics including “Greg from Oakland”.
“Greg” called in Thursday and told Tom why he thinks the government has no right to take guns away from ANYONE, including convicted felons or the mentally ill. He argued that everyone has the right to defend themselves. Period. Tom disagreed and things got heated! LISTEN BELOW: