- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 33 mins ago
- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 16 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 23 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: Felons & Mentally Ill Have a RIGHT To Own A Gun Too! Agree?
“Confiscation” is a dirty word, but what should happen to a gun owner’s weapons when they become a felon or are deemed insane? California says those guns should be taken away by the state and has passed a law that would make that easier. However that’s not sitting well with critics including “Greg from Oakland”.
“Greg” called in Thursday and told Tom why he thinks the government has no right to take guns away from ANYONE, including convicted felons or the mentally ill. He argued that everyone has the right to defend themselves. Period. Tom disagreed and things got heated! LISTEN BELOW: