- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 9 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: Felons & Mentally Ill Have a RIGHT To Own A Gun Too! Agree?
“Confiscation” is a dirty word, but what should happen to a gun owner’s weapons when they become a felon or are deemed insane? California says those guns should be taken away by the state and has passed a law that would make that easier. However that’s not sitting well with critics including “Greg from Oakland”.
“Greg” called in Thursday and told Tom why he thinks the government has no right to take guns away from ANYONE, including convicted felons or the mentally ill. He argued that everyone has the right to defend themselves. Period. Tom disagreed and things got heated! LISTEN BELOW: