- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Caller: Felons & Mentally Ill Have a RIGHT To Own A Gun Too! Agree?
“Confiscation” is a dirty word, but what should happen to a gun owner’s weapons when they become a felon or are deemed insane? California says those guns should be taken away by the state and has passed a law that would make that easier. However that’s not sitting well with critics including “Greg from Oakland”.
“Greg” called in Thursday and told Tom why he thinks the government has no right to take guns away from ANYONE, including convicted felons or the mentally ill. He argued that everyone has the right to defend themselves. Period. Tom disagreed and things got heated! LISTEN BELOW: