- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
A War Of Words?
Today we talk about the historical conflict between Armenia and Turkey.
In such sensitive cases who would you rather believe – the historians or the politicians?
How is reconciliation possible when words come in the way?
Should the acts of our fathers impact the future of our children?
And, can time heal a broken relationship?
Peter Balakian, the bestselling author of “The Burning Tigris”, shares his insights.