- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
A War Of Words?
Today we talk about the historical conflict between Armenia and Turkey.
In such sensitive cases who would you rather believe – the historians or the politicians?
How is reconciliation possible when words come in the way?
Should the acts of our fathers impact the future of our children?
And, can time heal a broken relationship?
Peter Balakian, the bestselling author of “The Burning Tigris”, shares his insights.