- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 9 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
A War Of Words?
Today we talk about the historical conflict between Armenia and Turkey.
In such sensitive cases who would you rather believe – the historians or the politicians?
How is reconciliation possible when words come in the way?
Should the acts of our fathers impact the future of our children?
And, can time heal a broken relationship?
Peter Balakian, the bestselling author of “The Burning Tigris”, shares his insights.