Here are SOME of the stories in our stack today ...
1) SOURCES: Three "pals" of the Boston Bombers have been arrested...
- REPORT: From 2002 to 2012, the Tsarnaev family received $100,000+ in government assistance
- Yesterday, President Obama defended the FBI and their "failure" to stop the Boston attack before it happened
- A Tennessee lawmaker catching heat for this controversial, "scary" Facebook post
2) The FDA will now allow anyone over the age of 15 to buy Plan B over the counter
- FOX NEWS: Facts about PLAN B
3) Benghazi Whistle-blower: Special Ops were nearby and could have responded
- (VIDEO) Obama On Benghazi: "I'm Not Familiar With This Notion That Anybody Has Been Blocked From Testifying"
4) Home ownership is at the lowest levels since 1995
- However, the WSJ says the housing market is "HEATING UP"
5) Popular energy drinks under attack by regulators.