- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Health Officials Warn Of Ebola CrisisPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• 3 more suspects. Alan looks into the latest arrests and news about the Boston bombing.
• Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson and Alan talk about immigration, gun reform and more.
• Are older siblings more influential than parents? Alan talks to Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Human Behavior Richard Rende about some startling new research.