- Justice Department Announces New Clemency GuidelinesPosted 15 hours ago
- IRS Gave Bonuses To Employees With Disciplinary ProblemsPosted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Violence Wreaks Havoc on ChicagoPosted 22 hours ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Should Jason Collins repent before it is too late? Charisma Magazine news editor Jennifer LeClaire talks to Alan about why the NBA player should have never come out.
• Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox talks to Alan about Arizona’s new law that would prohibit destroying buyback guns.
• Alan examines President Obama’s statements about Syria and wanting to close Guantanamo.