- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
The Upcoming Tax Increase No One Is Willing To Stop! — Top Of The Stack 04/29/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking for today …
1)President Obama was very upset Congress acted to so fast to end the FAA furlough .. but didn’t do the same to help kids.
2) POLL: Americans fear government more than terrorists…
- Boston Bomber Suspects’ mother continues to deny her kids are guilty
- “Seinfeld” co-creator Larry David writes a New York Times column mocking the Boston Bomber suspects’ mom
3) Sarah Palin called the Correspondents Dinner “pathetic”
- Conan O’Brien’s performance from this year’s Correspondent’s Dinner.
4) The era of tax free online shopping is coming to an end … and few are trying to stop it.
5) Texas Governor Rick Perry slams Sacramento Bee cartoonist who mocked the deadly fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas