Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking for today …
1)President Obama was very upset Congress acted to so fast to end the FAA furlough .. but didn’t do the same to help kids.
2) POLL: Americans fear government more than terrorists…
- Boston Bomber Suspects’ mother continues to deny her kids are guilty
- “Seinfeld” co-creator Larry David writes a New York Times column mocking the Boston Bomber suspects’ mom
3) Sarah Palin called the Correspondents Dinner “pathetic”
- Conan O’Brien’s performance from this year’s Correspondent’s Dinner.
4) The era of tax free online shopping is coming to an end … and few are trying to stop it.
5) Texas Governor Rick Perry slams Sacramento Bee cartoonist who mocked the deadly fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas