Here are SOME of the stories we're looking for today ...
1)President Obama was very upset Congress acted to so fast to end the FAA furlough .. but didn't do the same to help kids.
2) POLL: Americans fear government more than terrorists...
- Boston Bomber Suspects' mother continues to deny her kids are guilty
- "Seinfeld" co-creator Larry David writes a New York Times column mocking the Boston Bomber suspects' mom
3) Sarah Palin called the Correspondents Dinner "pathetic"
- Conan O'Brien's performance from this year's Correspondent's Dinner.
4) The era of tax free online shopping is coming to an end ... and few are trying to stop it.
5) Texas Governor Rick Perry slams Sacramento Bee cartoonist who mocked the deadly fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas