- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) Online Sales Tax: Leveling the Playing Field Or Just A Government Money Grab?
A tax increase is quickly working its way through Congress and even “no-tax Republicans” are doing little to stop it.
The online sales tax bill is expected to be passed once the Senate returns next week. Supporters say it will “level the playing field” and help brick-and-mortar stores compete with their online competitors. Tom and critics say the bill isn’t about fairness or helping the economy –but is nothing more than a tax grab!
While discussing it on Monday’s show, “Elie From Paris” called in and argued it was only fair that online businesses have the same burdens as brick-and-mortar stores. Tom disagreed and got in to with “Elie” over the notion of “fairness”! LISTEN BELOW: