- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Online Sales Tax: Leveling the Playing Field Or Just A Government Money Grab?
A tax increase is quickly working its way through Congress and even “no-tax Republicans” are doing little to stop it.
The online sales tax bill is expected to be passed once the Senate returns next week. Supporters say it will “level the playing field” and help brick-and-mortar stores compete with their online competitors. Tom and critics say the bill isn’t about fairness or helping the economy –but is nothing more than a tax grab!
While discussing it on Monday’s show, “Elie From Paris” called in and argued it was only fair that online businesses have the same burdens as brick-and-mortar stores. Tom disagreed and got in to with “Elie” over the notion of “fairness”! LISTEN BELOW: