- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 13 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) Online Sales Tax: Leveling the Playing Field Or Just A Government Money Grab?
A tax increase is quickly working its way through Congress and even “no-tax Republicans” are doing little to stop it.
The online sales tax bill is expected to be passed once the Senate returns next week. Supporters say it will “level the playing field” and help brick-and-mortar stores compete with their online competitors. Tom and critics say the bill isn’t about fairness or helping the economy –but is nothing more than a tax grab!
While discussing it on Monday’s show, “Elie From Paris” called in and argued it was only fair that online businesses have the same burdens as brick-and-mortar stores. Tom disagreed and got in to with “Elie” over the notion of “fairness”! LISTEN BELOW: