- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Online Sales Tax: Leveling the Playing Field Or Just A Government Money Grab?
A tax increase is quickly working its way through Congress and even “no-tax Republicans” are doing little to stop it.
The online sales tax bill is expected to be passed once the Senate returns next week. Supporters say it will “level the playing field” and help brick-and-mortar stores compete with their online competitors. Tom and critics say the bill isn’t about fairness or helping the economy –but is nothing more than a tax grab!
While discussing it on Monday’s show, “Elie From Paris” called in and argued it was only fair that online businesses have the same burdens as brick-and-mortar stores. Tom disagreed and got in to with “Elie” over the notion of “fairness”! LISTEN BELOW: