- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) Online Sales Tax: Leveling the Playing Field Or Just A Government Money Grab?
A tax increase is quickly working its way through Congress and even “no-tax Republicans” are doing little to stop it.
The online sales tax bill is expected to be passed once the Senate returns next week. Supporters say it will “level the playing field” and help brick-and-mortar stores compete with their online competitors. Tom and critics say the bill isn’t about fairness or helping the economy –but is nothing more than a tax grab!
While discussing it on Monday’s show, “Elie From Paris” called in and argued it was only fair that online businesses have the same burdens as brick-and-mortar stores. Tom disagreed and got in to with “Elie” over the notion of “fairness”! LISTEN BELOW: