- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 9 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Must We Really Sacrifice Privacy & Liberties for Safety? — @Judgenap Joins “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend!
Did the government “DROP THE BALL” when they read the Boston Bomber suspect his Miranda Rights? Or did they have no choice under our Constitution? Tom talks with Judge Andrew Napolitano about the “48-hour exception”. Then, did Boston police go too far during last week’s lock down of the city? Did they violate the civil rights of residents when they locked down the city in their search for Tsarnaev? Reason Magazine Editor-in-Chief Matt Welch weighs in . And, could the FBI have stopped the Tsarnaev brothers before they bombed the Boston Marathon? Former NYPD detective Tom Ruskin discusses whether the FBI dropped the ball. Then, why do some Muslims turn to Radical Islam? Tom talks with Fox News Religion Correspondent Lauren Green and Fox News Middle East and Terrorism Analyst Dr. Walid Phares. And, what is “CISPA”? Tom gets an explanation of the new cyber security bill from Data Clone Labs information specialist Ira Victor. Plus, the panel tackles whether drones would have helped in the search for the Boston bombers, if the sequester really caused airport delays, and raising the age to buy cigarettes to 21. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!