- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Landing Gear Discovered From 9/11 Attack In NYC
Almost 12 years after the 9/11 attacks, a piece of landing gear from one of the planes used in the attack on the World Trade Center has been discovered wedged between two buildings in lower Manhattan, NYC.
Read a statement below from the NYPD on the discovery:
A part of a landing gear, apparently from one of the commercial airliners destroyed on September 11, 2001, has been discovered wedged between the rear of 51 Park Place and the rear of the building behind it, 50 Murray Street, in lower Manhattan. The NYPD is securing the location as it would a crime scene, documenting it photographically and restricting access until the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner completes its health and safety evaluation protocol, after which a decision will be made concerning sifting the soil for possible human remains. The aircraft part will not be removed until the process is completed, at which point it will secured by the NYPD Property Clerk. The part includes a clearly visible Boeing identification number. The investigation into the find began after surveyors hired by the property owner who were inspecting the rear of 51 Park Place on April 24 called 911 at approximately 11 a.m. to report what they identified as apparent damaged machinery behind the building there.
Editor’s Note: 51 Park Place is the site of a planned Islamic community center.