- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
GDP Disappoints, FAA Furloughs Over — Top Of The Stack For 04/26/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show…
1) House clears bill that will end the FAA furloughs and those reported flight delays
2) 2.5%! The pace of economic growth picked up in the first quarter, but still disappointed forecasters
- Is our economy being kept afloat by a $2 trillion underground economy?
- One reason for the growth we did see: Americans are dipping in to their savings.
3) Boston Bomber Suspect Dzokhar Tsarnaev has been moved to a prison hopsital
- The Bomber Suspects’ carjacking victim is now speaking out
4) Your days of tax-free online shopping may soon be over. Senate will vote next month on the popular bill.
- Why are “no-tax Republicans” backing the bill?
5) Business Insider: CIPSA would legalize the “secret” snooping that’s already going on.