- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 21 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
GDP Disappoints, FAA Furloughs Over — Top Of The Stack For 04/26/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show…
1) House clears bill that will end the FAA furloughs and those reported flight delays
2) 2.5%! The pace of economic growth picked up in the first quarter, but still disappointed forecasters
- Is our economy being kept afloat by a $2 trillion underground economy?
- One reason for the growth we did see: Americans are dipping in to their savings.
3) Boston Bomber Suspect Dzokhar Tsarnaev has been moved to a prison hopsital
- The Bomber Suspects’ carjacking victim is now speaking out
4) Your days of tax-free online shopping may soon be over. Senate will vote next month on the popular bill.
- Why are “no-tax Republicans” backing the bill?
5) Business Insider: CIPSA would legalize the “secret” snooping that’s already going on.