- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 7 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
GDP Disappoints, FAA Furloughs Over — Top Of The Stack For 04/26/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show…
1) House clears bill that will end the FAA furloughs and those reported flight delays
2) 2.5%! The pace of economic growth picked up in the first quarter, but still disappointed forecasters
- Is our economy being kept afloat by a $2 trillion underground economy?
- One reason for the growth we did see: Americans are dipping in to their savings.
3) Boston Bomber Suspect Dzokhar Tsarnaev has been moved to a prison hopsital
- The Bomber Suspects’ carjacking victim is now speaking out
4) Your days of tax-free online shopping may soon be over. Senate will vote next month on the popular bill.
- Why are “no-tax Republicans” backing the bill?
5) Business Insider: CIPSA would legalize the “secret” snooping that’s already going on.