- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 1 hour ago
- U.S. Intelligence Confirms Video of American Journalist Beheading Is Authentic. Parents Of Slain James Foley Release Statements.Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 8 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Lawmakers Begging For ObamaCare Exemptions & Did Syria Cross The “Red Line”? — Top Of The Stack for 04/25/13
1)Crossing The Red Line?: The White House and Senator John McCain both claim Syria has used chemical weapons in their its civil war
2) According to reports, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev “clammed up” after getting read his Miranda Rights
- Was the Boston Bombing funded with drug money …
3) Washington State may “dump” some employees in the ObamaCare exchange
- Meanwhile, lawmakers (and their aides) in Washington D.C. are fighting for an ObamaCare exemption
4) Even some “no-tax Republicans” are backing the internet sales tax bill. Why?
- Amazon is backing the bill too. But not E-Bay.
FAA Delay Map As Of 1:oo PM ET. CLICK HERE FOR LIVE MAP
6) (VIDEO) Harry Reid: The Tea Party isn’t violent — “directly”