- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Lawmakers Begging For ObamaCare Exemptions & Did Syria Cross The “Red Line”? — Top Of The Stack for 04/25/13
1)Crossing The Red Line?: The White House and Senator John McCain both claim Syria has used chemical weapons in their its civil war
2) According to reports, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev “clammed up” after getting read his Miranda Rights
- Was the Boston Bombing funded with drug money …
3) Washington State may “dump” some employees in the ObamaCare exchange
- Meanwhile, lawmakers (and their aides) in Washington D.C. are fighting for an ObamaCare exemption
4) Even some “no-tax Republicans” are backing the internet sales tax bill. Why?
- Amazon is backing the bill too. But not E-Bay.
FAA Delay Map As Of 1:oo PM ET. CLICK HERE FOR LIVE MAP
6) (VIDEO) Harry Reid: The Tea Party isn’t violent — “directly”