- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Lawmakers Begging For ObamaCare Exemptions & Did Syria Cross The “Red Line”? — Top Of The Stack for 04/25/13
1)Crossing The Red Line?: The White House and Senator John McCain both claim Syria has used chemical weapons in their its civil war
2) According to reports, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev “clammed up” after getting read his Miranda Rights
- Was the Boston Bombing funded with drug money …
3) Washington State may “dump” some employees in the ObamaCare exchange
- Meanwhile, lawmakers (and their aides) in Washington D.C. are fighting for an ObamaCare exemption
4) Even some “no-tax Republicans” are backing the internet sales tax bill. Why?
- Amazon is backing the bill too. But not E-Bay.
FAA Delay Map As Of 1:oo PM ET. CLICK HERE FOR LIVE MAP
6) (VIDEO) Harry Reid: The Tea Party isn’t violent — “directly”