- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 6 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: Silence from the Boston Bombing Suspect.
Judge Andrew Napolitano joins John to break down the debate over whether suspected terrorists should be read their Miranda rights.
Also weighing in on the best way to combat terrorism will be foreign policy expert Brigitte Gabriel.
And with the opening of the George W. Bush library in Texas, John reevaluates the 43rd president’s legacy with the Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger and economist Peter Morici.
Plus, culture critic Suzanne Venker and Bob Updates: Our own engineer Bob will enlighten you on some of the other fascinating news stories from around the world!