- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: Silence from the Boston Bombing Suspect.
Judge Andrew Napolitano joins John to break down the debate over whether suspected terrorists should be read their Miranda rights.
Also weighing in on the best way to combat terrorism will be foreign policy expert Brigitte Gabriel.
And with the opening of the George W. Bush library in Texas, John reevaluates the 43rd president’s legacy with the Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger and economist Peter Morici.
Plus, culture critic Suzanne Venker and Bob Updates: Our own engineer Bob will enlighten you on some of the other fascinating news stories from around the world!