- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Coming Up: Silence from the Boston Bombing Suspect.
Judge Andrew Napolitano joins John to break down the debate over whether suspected terrorists should be read their Miranda rights.
Also weighing in on the best way to combat terrorism will be foreign policy expert Brigitte Gabriel.
And with the opening of the George W. Bush library in Texas, John reevaluates the 43rd president’s legacy with the Wall Street Journal’s Dan Henninger and economist Peter Morici.
Plus, culture critic Suzanne Venker and Bob Updates: Our own engineer Bob will enlighten you on some of the other fascinating news stories from around the world!