- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 12 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
(AUDIO) #BostonBomber Clams Up! Did Reading Of Miranda Rights Compromise Our Security?
It was reported Thursday that the Boston Bombing suspect clammed up after he was read his Miranda Rights. Critics immediately pounced, arguing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should have been treated like an “enemy combatant” and given a lawyer. Callers to Tom’s show even argued that treating Tsarnaev like a regular criminal may have even jeopardized national security.
However, “Pat From Sacramento”, who said he was a former assistant attorney general, called in and said authorities had NO CHOICE but to read the Boston Bomber suspect his rights. He explains why below, but are you convinced? LISTEN HERE: