- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 22 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) #BostonBomber Clams Up! Did Reading Of Miranda Rights Compromise Our Security?
It was reported Thursday that the Boston Bombing suspect clammed up after he was read his Miranda Rights. Critics immediately pounced, arguing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should have been treated like an “enemy combatant” and given a lawyer. Callers to Tom’s show even argued that treating Tsarnaev like a regular criminal may have even jeopardized national security.
However, “Pat From Sacramento”, who said he was a former assistant attorney general, called in and said authorities had NO CHOICE but to read the Boston Bomber suspect his rights. He explains why below, but are you convinced? LISTEN HERE: