- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) #BostonBomber Clams Up! Did Reading Of Miranda Rights Compromise Our Security?
It was reported Thursday that the Boston Bombing suspect clammed up after he was read his Miranda Rights. Critics immediately pounced, arguing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should have been treated like an “enemy combatant” and given a lawyer. Callers to Tom’s show even argued that treating Tsarnaev like a regular criminal may have even jeopardized national security.
However, “Pat From Sacramento”, who said he was a former assistant attorney general, called in and said authorities had NO CHOICE but to read the Boston Bomber suspect his rights. He explains why below, but are you convinced? LISTEN HERE: