- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 12 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 18 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) #BostonBomber Clams Up! Did Reading Of Miranda Rights Compromise Our Security?
It was reported Thursday that the Boston Bombing suspect clammed up after he was read his Miranda Rights. Critics immediately pounced, arguing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should have been treated like an “enemy combatant” and given a lawyer. Callers to Tom’s show even argued that treating Tsarnaev like a regular criminal may have even jeopardized national security.
However, “Pat From Sacramento”, who said he was a former assistant attorney general, called in and said authorities had NO CHOICE but to read the Boston Bomber suspect his rights. He explains why below, but are you convinced? LISTEN HERE: