- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 15 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Boston Bombers’ Overseas Connections?
The investigation into last week’s bombings at the Boston Marathon and subsequent violent manhunt has moved onto Capitol Hill, where questions about potential ties to terror organizations persist.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
After the closed door meeting with an assistant director with the FBI, both Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee say it is too early in the Boston bombers investigation to rule out overseas ties. Ranking member Saxby Chambliss:
(Sen. Chambliss) “They constructed the weapons inside the United States. Did they have some sort of training, or inspiration, or coaching inside or outside the United States? That’s all still under investigation. We don’t have the answer to it yet.”
The Senators also telling reporters that the FBI is reconstructing Tamerlan’s six months in Russia.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.